I love working in a position that effectively allows me to use my technical knowledge, my studies in development and design, and my interest in human computer interaction.
Here you will find my resume available for download as well as the salient points listed down below. Please head over to the Contact section if you have any questions.
- Strong understanding of computer science allowing me to quickly pick up new languages and concepts.
- Drive to understand all aspects of the product lifecycle, from user testing, through design, into development.
- Abercrombie and Fitch, 2012-present
- Fitly, 2014
- IBM, 1999-2012
- Champlain College, Burlington, VT – Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science, 2009 Summa Cum Laude
- Johnson State College, Johnson, VT – Bachelor of Arts in History, 1999